Return to Play guidance – Step 2
As you will be aware Step 2 comes into force as from today, and there have been a few amendments to Step 1 as set out below.
Format of Play
- Triples and Fours these can now be played next to each other (No need for alternate rinks), however the limit of 24 on a six-rink green is still applicable
- If entering the toilets/changing rooms face coverings should be always warn.
- Travel can take place for the purpose of Sport and Physical Activity; however, car sharing is not permitted.
- Players should follow the social gathering limits before and after the activity.
- Coaching sessions can take place where it is formally organised and follows covid-secure guidance.
The next update will be on 17 May, when I will let you have details.